View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 02:08 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Asurion phone fraud, watch your accounts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Someone made a phone claim in my name and tried shipping it to another address today. Luckily my email was pushed to my phone early enough where I was able to contact Asurion and Fedex to put a stop to the scheduled delivery on Monday. I think this is an inside job since yesterday I spoke to a “super” nice Sprint CS guy about a different matter. The guy was so nice, that when we got disconnected, he called me back twice and even left a voicemail which I have never had happen before, especially since he was young. Normally they are happy that the line got hung up or sometimes they will actually hang up on you! I think he realized I had an expensive TP2 phone and gave my info to his buddys to pull this scam.

Is there anyone I can report my suspicion too? I hope its not him, he sounded too nice, but usually when someone is that nice they might have a sinister reason from my experience.
it wasn't the sprint guy. he wouldn't need to call you back. Once you drop on his line he already has all of your information. He was being nice because thats his job, sprint has changed their customer service around.