View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Trying to love my Hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJim1488 View Post
So I have been messing with the hero for a few days now and I am really torn. I currently have the TP2 and the Hero. The hero is going to my brother but I am holding onto it for a few days. To my surprise it seems that the TP2 is more snappy then the hero. A lot less lags and hang ups it seems. Only thing I am running on the TP2 is the cleanup tweaks, everything else is stock. The hero is definitely a nice phone and I am really considering it especially because its much cheaper then the TP2 and with new HTC devices looming on us next year it would be much easier to sell the hero and either break even or make a few bucks. Android is a nice change from winmo especially because its always growing and winmo is always staying the same.

On a side note has anyone else run into lagging while texting (its not crazy lag but noticeable usually when I use handcent sms

Also can anyone suggest a good MSN im program. I am usually always on it, right now I have Hi msn.....anything better out there?

Thanks for the tips all.
Palringo and Ebuddy are good clients.