View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:37 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
6Mb PP may be causing lag- again, it's debatable. When I made my ROMs, I usually set it at 16-20Mb. I found that had the best speed. Of course, it limits how much can be in Program memory. 6MB might work if you don't run a lot of programs at the same time and/or the programs you are running don't require a lot of memory.
The disadvantage to having the dynamic PP [set at 0] seemed to be that the OS took a little time to adjust and that sometimes-lag annoyed some people.
IMHO, a minimum static PP should be set to 12Mb.
Yeah i dont run alot of programs at the same time but i have a feeling the 6mb pp is causing the rom to lag.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!