View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:55 PM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Re: Sprint HTC TP2 and Family Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimapb View Post
Hello all,
I was wondering if any one of you has been successful in using TP2 on the Family Plan $69.99 with Unlimited Data for $10.00? I have purchased TP2 last week Thursday and everything has been working fine until this morning. As of this morning, my internet no longer works. I called Sprint and they are telling me that it's because of my plan and forcing me to upgrade to one of the Everything Plans. I'm very reluctant and not sure if I want to believe that. Any suggestions are highly appreciated.
That's so funny! that happened to me this morning too! only it started working again after soft resting my phone. I figured it was due to leavein the phone as modem all night or something.