View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:47 PM
djdafreund
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Sorry if this has been asked before, how do i disable the backlight from auto turning off? I know as much as knowing that with NRG rom's the sensor method built in is disabled or something like that, but i would rather turn it off completely and manually hit the power button when i want to turn off. The reason is, when it turns off when my ear is against it, EVERY time i back away it NEVER turns back on again and i have to hit the power button every single time, which is such darn irritating. And also when using at night, it turns off all the time even when it shouldn't. So i would rather just switch off any auto-settings (or registry if exists) and use the power button since most of the time i make calls is within 5-10 seconds (voicemail usually). Thanks for any answers.
or if someone thinks it's better to switch the auto-sensor stock method on and figure out WHY on earth it's not turning back on when pulled away. Thanks again.