View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Hey drellisdee, update on the Apache issues. Looks like it is one or more of the files that gets recmodded that is causing the issues with Apaches not booting on the newer com3/4 builds. Thanks to Dennygun for helping me with some testing. But I just thought you might want to know, along with all the other guys here on this thread. I will have some 23071 common files up for ppck on the dev thread shortly that should have the issue addressed.

Thanks drellisdee and dennygun.
Which files being recmodded are causing trouble? I always have made my own base kits so that explains why as I must not have been recmodding those files.