View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:53 PM
KaliS
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Re: TP2 Verizon vs TP2 Sprint

sure did, with sprint too. and i dont know any company that doesn't do what they can for a customer who has given that much money and been with them for 10 years. i worked in management for 2 years (enterprise rac, out of college). i would give my long term clients GREAT deals all the time, why...because they came back and brought others with them. it was nothing to give a free day or two, wipe out an entire bill, or upgrade for free. they all were paying for their service too, but we wanted to keep them.

that being said, sprint has come through and recognized the bottom line of keeping customers. i just got the word and sealed the deal for a TP2 @ $150.00, the match with verizon. (phone should arrive sat or mon at the latest). so i'm staying...shall see if its another 10 years, but for now i am happy again. i got what i wanted/needed, they got me for at least 2 more years (that is at least $2200+ or so, lol).