View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 03:17 PM
KaliS
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Re: TP2 Verizon vs TP2 Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
You should be fine sticking with Sprint. Just see if they will match the price.
i spoke with someone from account services/retention today, supposedly a manager who said that they don't price match at all. what is really weird is that i was told just this past wednesday that they would match verizon's price, but when i called to order on thursday they said no go. so no he is looking over the account notes and supposed to talk with the rep under him who told me that they do. dealing with sprint is such a headache because often you get different and misinformation from person to person. btw, verizon's quote for the TP2 for me is $249.99 (govt discount). i hope to hear something from him soon. i really like my plan with sprint and would rather stay if i could, but still hate the CS from time to time.

i estimate that since 2000 i have probably given sprint at least $13,000. so you would think they would just give me a phone or at least a considerable discount....