View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:48 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Time for a "Still Love my TP2" Thread

I love my tp2 as much as i can. the proposed features all work good as they should, proximity sensor, speaker phone, larger screen, better battery, and even the response is better. But lets face it, 6.1 is sooooooooooooo outdated its not even funny anymore. I have my tp1 running a 23060 rom and i honestly like that better then my tp2 at the moment. I love the direction 6.5.1 is going. once the hspl comes, then this phone can truely be the upgrade i wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Nice post, but there is one already here......http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=love
uh mike thats not the same thing. That thread was started soon after the tp2 was released, the results should be different. this thread wants to know who still loves their tp2 months later.

Last edited by p-slim; 10-16-2009 at 12:51 PM.