View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 11:28 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromikey View Post
i've set up a dummy server to set the scheduler to manual but this thing still starts activesync on it's own. anyone else notice this and is there a fix???

besides this little annoyance this phone has been the most stable and enjoyable htc phone i've owned!!!
Please don't take this the wrong way: This question has been many times on every Windows Mobile device released in the last year or so (Windows Mobile has been auto-starting Activesync since direct-push was released).

In my opinion: It's not a big deal, particularly if you use direct-push - it's required...