View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 09:50 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycage View Post
Thanks for your answers razorloves

So if I had to return my phone for some reason I would be missing the Bell UI that comes with it and the Bell Boot screen? Is there a way to load these items separately back into the phone after reflashing back to stock?

I am worried that they will know it has been flashed because I cannot even uninstall the Bell UI and Boot screen through "remove programs" and hence my warranty will be ruined would it not?

As for flashing, what if I get a boot loop cycle I have read about? Or what if I brick the phone, is there any safe guards that will prevent these problems? is it still possible to fix the phone if that happens?

Sorry, I'm a bit paranoid because I just signed a new deal on this phone and I dont' want to throw money out the window and apparently you can't get this phone here anymore.

Thanks for your help so far.
you're welcome. anytime.

mightymike's rom does not change the boot splash, nor do 99% of all the other custom roms out there. when you flash the stock rom dump, the bell UI is included. so if you had to return it, you would just flash the stock rom dump and relock it, and it will be just like you got it brand new.

you only get the boot loop cycle when unlocking or relocking via microSD card, so just don't do it that way. do it via computer here. if you were to get the bootloop cycle when you unlock, then you would just have to flash any custom rom to fix it. if you get it when relocking, then you would have to learn how to use mtty to force ur phone to boot.

i totally understand your caution. i was the same way at first. but after you do it, you will be surprised how simple it is.

Last edited by razorloves; 10-15-2009 at 09:56 AM.