View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Lurker

536525 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
couple noob questions

Hi I'm relatively new to the site and customization of my Omnia. I have been reading the website for the past few days and i find it amazing the things that you guys do to your phones. I tried doing some stuff with little success, i tried searching the website for answers but i could not find anything so i decided to make a new post. Sorry if these questions have been answered in the past.

So i have downloaded CeRegEditor, so i can edit my registry, but i dont no how to add new registries, for example i have downloaded Samsung Today 2, but im not sure how i add this to my phones registry, i have tried dragging and dropping, right clicking, and i was unable to add anything.

My next questions is about roms, but im not 100% sure what they are, are they a type of OS or something? I have red that Adrynalyne makes the best roms, but i dont no how to install them onto my Omnia.

Thanks for any help as it will be greatly appreciated, and sorry for the noob questions, which im sure have been asked before.