View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 06:55 PM
esqueue
Halfway to VIP Status

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Oh, the phone is such a POS but then you're turning around and upgrading to a phone that isn't that far off. If you don't like this phone THAT much, why get the TP2 at all? Didn't you learn your lesson? lol

I'm always flabbergasted when someone condemns others for taking the right side in a stealing vs not stealing, or lying vs not lying argument, accusing them of backing a corporation, when you're enabling this corporation even further by not switching to a brand you're not complaining about. Did that make sense? Kinda hurt my brain to write that.

Now, the fact that you've had more than 1 because of it's flaws, I don't look down on you for trying to get away from it. I just happen to be one of the lucky few that has had this phone since day one and never needed a replacement. That is why I'll be buying my TP2.
I liked my mogul but the low memory and the fact that it failed on the release date of the tp is the reason why I got a TP. I am happy for you as you are the only one who has a magical tp doesn't overheat or have gps lag. I lived with the rainbow smudge in the center of the screen which seems to be growing, the broken #9 key, the overheating and discharging during plugged-in + gps, the Constant soft resets, and the sluggish performance when compared to any non htc phone. I will return it then my screen completely blanks out though. I will also try to get a phone with less of the issues that I am having but am not willing to pay htc a dime out of pocket for it.

I have a sero plan which is my only reason for staying with sprint.

I notice that anyone someone posts something negative about htc you comment. HTC doesn't give a rat's *** about it's customers as long as they keep showing a profit which is called running a business. I will try to LEGALLY get the best that I can for as cheap as I can which is called being human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdanimalx View Post
Does Beach Ford lie and say that the 2009 Explorer isn't out for another month?

Cause Sprint told me the touch pro2 isn't out until sometime in November..
I am not saying that you shouldn't leave sprint, but supporting htc for making such a crappy device in the first place is something that I will never do. LOL, If I leave sprint, would never pay for an htc product. I'd follow whoever will release the omnia pro B7610.

Last edited by esqueue; 10-11-2009 at 07:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.