View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
rdcrds
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2/imagio questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I absolutely LOVE my VZ TP2 & have customized it as much as possible without a custom ROM. That being said, I have a week left on my 30 days & I'm actually considering swapping it for an imagio.

I am not the typical TP2 user as I never ever use the hardware KB (I never used it with my old TP's either). I buy these phones for all the other features & would just as soon not even have the hardware KB. I do a considerable amount of texting, but I use Vito SMS-Chat with my own custom version of TouchPal 3.5 & find I can type insanely fast using that setup & T+ technology(Vito's much improved version of T-9).

My question really are, seeing as I don't need/want the hardware KB, is there any reason I should NOT go with the imagio instead of the TP2???

When I had my TP's, going with a Diamond was not really an option because the Diamond had far less features than the TP & I used ALL of those features (I use video out everyday for example).

In the case of the TP2/imagio however, it seems the imagio has all the features of the TP2 + I would gain back WM6.5. Am I missing anything here or does this make sense??

Please don't respond "I could never live without my KB", that's fine & dandy but doesn't apply to me & I don't care about your phone.

~John
You want to change cause of 6.5 that is there catch to get people to get these phones.If it did not have 6.5 would you get it? if the answer is no then leave it alone 6.5 will be here sonner or later.