View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:48 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TP2/imagio questions

I absolutely LOVE my VZ TP2 & have customized it as much as possible without a custom ROM. That being said, I have a week left on my 30 days & I'm actually considering swapping it for an imagio.

I am not the typical TP2 user as I never ever use the hardware KB (I never used it with my old TP's either). I buy these phones for all the other features & would just as soon not even have the hardware KB. I do a considerable amount of texting, but I use Vito SMS-Chat with my own custom version of TouchPal 3.5 & find I can type insanely fast using that setup & T+ technology(Vito's much improved version of T-9).

My question really are, seeing as I don't need/want the hardware KB, is there any reason I should NOT go with the imagio instead of the TP2???

When I had my TP's, going with a Diamond was not really an option because the Diamond had far less features than the TP & I used ALL of those features (I use video out everyday for example).

In the case of the TP2/imagio however, it seems the imagio has all the features of the TP2 + I would gain back WM6.5. Am I missing anything here or does this make sense??

Please don't respond "I could never live without my KB", that's fine & dandy but doesn't apply to me & I don't care about your phone.

~John