View Single Post
Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 AM
hypeo
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
well how many times have you gotten your TP replaced? if its many you may be able to get a free TP2.

i went from the Mogul to the TP for free and without a contract renewal due to the amount of problems i had with the mogul.
Sprint as well as Asurion have plenty of TP1's floating around. I've gone through 5 replacements and probably going on my 6th here soon and I still get them replaced with the TP1. I've talked to numerous people from my local repair shop to Retention escalated managers, and they simply said they can't do anything, they have to replace it with the same product unless they don't have it.