Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got a refurb >:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
I'm sorry, but I don't see how Verizon is responsible for giving you your 4th TP2 in 30 days. To me, this screams that the customer is the problem, not the phone.

After 3, they should be like sir, we'd ask that you either return it for a refund or choose another model.

I think then giving you 3 NEW retail devices in 30 days is more than reasonable.
Matt,

First batches of any product are always prone to issue's. You're making the assumption that I'm the issue when you haven't been the one experiencing the problems with any of these phones. What gives you the authority to make that decision? None so far as I can see. So by your reasoning I should just suck it up because Verizon was nice enough to give me three defective phones? Clearly you're using flawed logic.

8no,

The tech support rep I just spoke with checked the history of the serial number and saw it was never activated, which is good I suppose. However, it is still a refurb and for whatever reason the person who had it before sent it back, which makes me wonder.