View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 02:13 PM
8notime
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Got a refurb >:(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
Yes, I've been meaning to check that. But isn't that information that can be altered, i.e. reset?
To my knowledge it truly reflects the status of the device. At least that was the case when I was with Sprint and received replacement Touch Pro's.

You could be right though. I just checked my life timers, and they definitely reflect the time since my last hard reset, which was yesterday. So those values mean nothing.

The only issue I have with my replacement is that the double tap zooming feature in Opera is wonkey. It's like the screen isn't calculating my presses correctly. So check that out and make sure it's okay. If the device seems otherwise perfect, it might be less of a gamble to keep what you have then try for another TP2 that could have any number of issues. In this case, having a "refurb" might be to your advantage.