Thread: Why Hero?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 05:56 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Why Hero?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
I use the European Hero because I travel overseas a lot, and fortunately it works on U.S. 3G networks. After using this thing the U.S. version is a travesty as it's one of the ugliest phone's Sprint has ever come out with.
However, If you're like me and you send out tons of e-mails, text messages, picture mails, all to multiple people, and use the internet a LOT, then nothing can compare to the ease of use of Sense UI. You'll never go back to another phone unless you have to (I have a Sprint Diamond that gets paid for by my work).

For you...correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you make a lot of phone calls more than anything else. If this is the case, then get the Diamond or Touch Pro 2 with sprint. If you're like me and you send out tons of e-mails, text messages, use the net etc....then get the Sprint Hero (though I must warn you, the phone is fugly).
first, just curious how did you get 3G running on it, every review I've read complains that 3g doesn't work in the US
and wouldn't it make more sense to have the TP2 for tons of email and messages since it has a physical keyboard (but to each his own)and TouchFlo for windows handles email and messages rather well
and I think the Sprint Hero looks better than the Euro counterpart