View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Well said, Riley. Can you imagine how much spare time we would all have, if we couldn't mess around with our "devices".
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
The thing I like about this whole flashing thing is that when you have major updates its almost like having a new phone to play with. It's helps you when you see things comes out like the HTC Leo.

I'm just never satisfied and always open to improving my phone to better meet my needs.
agreed, it's just nice to have the option to experiment and try new things. I personally didn't like the latest sys with the buttons on the bottom, but I also swore I would never use touchflo again and well..... 2.1 just works. now I find myself flashing 23414 as well and dont mind the changes. I guess it just comes down to personal preference and whether you have the time to do this stuff.