View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 04:59 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need alltel to Verizion to get a touch pro 2 help

Have you tried calling Verizon customer service to see what they tell you? I've had almost the complete opposite experience. I also was with Alltel and was told by store reps and Verizon customer service that I could renew and upgrade with no problem at all. I also have a 2 year contract that would be over Sept. 25 2010, but I can pay a 20.00 fee to upgrade to a new 2 year contract after one year. I was told that by store reps and customer service (I called customer service to verify the info because I wasn't sure the store rep was correct since he was an alltel rep before). Customer service confirmed evrything though, and said I could even keep my current plan with the "My Circle" option. I also share a plan with my wife, and they said there would be no changes there, but only the primary line on the account was able to use the early upgrade option.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
This post has been thanked 1 times.