View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 11:19 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Verizion Rep that can bend the rules

this may not necessarily be helpful but i just wanted to point out the possibility that due to the ESN nature of verizon/alltel/sprint verizon could have easily set the system to not allow the esn to activate on an account unless certain plan codes are present. I know that's what sprint did with the Pre, the ESN just won't activate without an everything data plan code present.
so not saying it can't happen but good luck, and you may want to try renaming this thread, i don't know about verizon employees but i know from a corporate standpoint i run from the phrase "bend the rules" try something like "verizon rep needed to help activate TP2"
like i said good luck