View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 06:50 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: Microsoft phones!!!!!

I'm all for Microsoft making their own phones, as long as they can at least compete with the current offerings of phones.

Just like the iphone, Apple makes the software and the phone, so the result is hardware that 100% matches the software and better support for the hardware (perfomance)

Just like Windows itself, take a device, have 25 differenent configurations of hardware, you have to work with everything and in the long run there is problems from that. (Windows has to work with millions of different devices and we all know how that works a lot of the time)

Has anyone here owned a piece of Microsoft hardware and needed support ? I've owned a bunch of keyboards and mice over the years, their support for problems is unreal, best I have ever seen.

but, on the other hand, the pink ? hehe, no thanks