View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 05:54 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
I actually experience this alot. I've found that the speed dial is WAY faster than messing with the people tab favorites and so I have a tendancy to hit the send button to bring up the dialer. Do this while in the messaging tab and BOOM! You're calling the person that whose message you were reading.
Hey, good to "see" you-thanks for the 411, couldn't understand how it was such an issue. That being said, when I hit Send from SMS/email I usually get the dialer with the contact # pulled up, I need another tap to make the call. If it does happen to call (rare) the hard end key ends it consistently (for me). How does the hard end key work for you? Just curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Looks good, keep it up and we maybe flashing a Rom from you.....
HA! Thanks for the compliment and the laugh