View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:41 PM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck at splash screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by thattekguy View Post
Hi, I have a xv6800 WM 6.5, I am not a pro like some of you guys, so please excuse my stupidity. I tried to change to a new rom this morning and I guess I used the wrong rom update utility, because now it is just stuck at the second screen when powering up. This screen says codefest 2009 brought to you by XDA-developers...etc etc. The first bootup screen says r 3.42.50 d 2.17, I think my update downgraded half the phone. I can get into bootloader and run the bootloader unlock exe, and that works so I think the pc might be able to talk to it. Activesync however, does not see the device. Please help, am I bricked? Thanks.

No you are not bricked. What does it say in bootloader, 2.40 olipro or 2.47 no2chem
Those are the two spl that are needed. Well just one or the other.
If you have one of those then reflash the phone. The rom update has not downgraded anything, it is rom nbh file only.