View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:58 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXJC View Post
This is the best ROM I've tried. So smooth, responsive, and fully loaded. Makes me like my phone again.

I've tried searching in this thread but no luck on finding a concrete answer. I have the 9/20 ROM, and I'm having the default alarm issue. Where the select audio file is being interrupted by the system notification. It plays one note of the selected audio file/alert, then switches over to the intermittent system notification sound. Any ideas? or a link to the fix?
There's a trick to fix this, if you search the thread here...something related to de-selecting certain notifications...but that creates the issue of thos enotifications no longer having sounds associated with them. Your best bet is to try a program like G-Alarm. It's $5, but there are older versions that are free - one is included in CMYLXGO's Pimp Package for example.

Anyway...GAlarm kills the stock alarm and you won't have any of these buggy headaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
I have looked everywhere and tried different methods including the one you mentioned above. But my phone still doesn't vibrate when connection is established. Is there another way to approach this? I tried to look under the phone functions where that option used to be, but I can't find it there anymore.

Thank you
I don't think any of the aforementioend "fixes" will help you. I currently don't seem to have vibrate when I connect to a call, so it may not be enabled in the ROM. There was a faint vibrate on connect enabled in one of the previous builds. If I can track down a reg edit or cab, I'll post it.