View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 12:53 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
sounds like you have a dumped rom instead of the shipped one double check the link you found it from. if you dont see the word shipped describing it assume its dumped.
if you flash via bootloader you can usually tell shipped roms by what is indicated as being flashed, if you've flashed via SD Card quite a few times then you'll know what I'm talking about... for those that dont when you load a ROM via bootloader it will tell you what all the flash includes, like for example the Sprint stock TP ROM shows Bootloader - Splash1 - Splash2 - Radio - OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billam View Post
srry lol new to tthis still

raph800
sok-0.37.000
microp-hermann (led) v0c85
micro-herman (key) v0c85
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

Upgrade ROM code error
Please try agian
this is the error i got, see my post here

1) download the nbh from here
2) reformat your SD Card to Fat32 (even if its already Fat32)
3) put the nbh on the card and flash

worked for me