View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 10:28 PM
mpancari
N00b

mpancari is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Touch or Treo 800? To do or not to do?

As awesome and great the Touch is, it lacks the most important of necessities, a qwerty keyboard. The treo 800, combining a keyboard with all the beloved classic treo features is sure to be a hit. If the treo 800 has the same memory as the Touch and is as thin as the touch, then I just might give up the Touch. You see, like many others, I am on a hunt for the perfect phone. Right now, the Treo 800 looks almost that perfect and I could see myself with it for a long time as for many others as well. The treo800 seems so far away, but in the mean while I am going to love my Touch all I can!! Just imagine the touch with a slide out keyboard similiar to the mogul but still with the same thickness (or maybe a litttle bit more thicker), wouldn't that complete the phone?

What the next qwerty keyboard phone from HTC has to have is the flush screen of Touch and the simplicity of the Touch. Even at the expense of a few added millimeteres to the width, it would be a hit.

But consider that typing on a qwery keyboard like the moguls is just as easy as typing on a treo's keyboard. So, i'd prefer the one hand treo keyboard.

So, the ultimate question is who will be ditching the Touch for the treo 800? To do or not to do -- that is the question?