View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 03:05 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
WOW!!! That looks beautiful!!! That's exactly what I'm talking about. Can that be an oem that can be placed into the visual kitchen??? I just hit the thanx button for u
Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
I have the panoramic background. will this work for the panoramic manila 2.1 v1.5?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw View Post
No it will not work on Pan bg. You have to install the diable panorama bg cab first.
Kamill's compact home mod works fine with my panoramic mod. You just need to install one of the non-background4all variants he has in his thread at xda. Background4all does not work as it modifies the same manila file (of course having the 2 together doesn't really make sense).

Here's a link to the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=553361 .