Thread: GuardMobile
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: GuardMobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND69 View Post
I cant get it to work, i got the newest version i think i have all the settings right. But whenever i send a sms command it will just go through, it just skips the program. What am i doing wrong?
Darn, wish i could help ya. I used it for about a month, then after a rom flash, it kinda got lost in the shuffle. I never reinstalled, and i cant remember how it worked. sorry Javierbond.
dschoenike

This post has been thanked 1 times.