View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:28 PM
twisteddan
Regular 'Geeker

twisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on reptwisteddan is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
This has been an ongoing discussion for the past couple of days. I too was having this issue with this rom. I personally feel that changing the polling interval to 30000 will help with losing the increments at such a fast rate. Also in advanced config in power management. Enable everything except SIM Power Management. Lastly do not soft reset when prompted by advanced config. Allow your battery to die down to about 20 percent and then plug in the charger and then soft reset and allow your phone to charge fully without any interruptions in charging. This should give you more battery life. I did this and I was able to manage over 12 hours of battery easy! I took my phone off at 1230pm and I didnt charge it until 220am and I was at 33 percent which is 4 green bars out of 10. Also with the percentage try not to look at it as the actual life of your battery I go by the green battery bars. because 93 percent is still fully charged. 81 percent is 9 bars out of 10 and so on. Hope this helps. Also you can check back about 1 or 2 pages back for full details on the battery tweaks and hacks we have all discussed. Trust me there is definitely a way to prolong your batter with this oh so fast rom so dont give up. You will get there. I did!! GO ENERGY GO
Thanks for the quick reply and help!!!

IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE ------>