View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 01:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
This new one has the same issue as 9/6 - where the 'end call' soft button crashes the dialer, and the call continues...

Too bad... back to 8/11 I go.
The dialer works fine, IMO, with normal usage. If I remember your issue correctly, you found dialer crashes when you tried to end an accidental call too quickly, pushing end before the call connects. I can reproduce your issue with 920 but IMO this is a dialer or user issue, not ROM. If you find 811 works for you and that specific circumstance then that sounds like the build for you. Glad you still get to enjoy Energy!