View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:32 PM
eldersoul
PPCGeeks Regular

eldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good workeldersoul is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 dead or stuck pixel POLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Sound like a good idea. But personally I like polls easy for even a caveman. A simple yes theres pixel problems and No, flawless LCd like it should be. But go ahead, start another thread and see how that dat comes out. It wont hurt. Some people might get more angry since they wish not to hear anything bad about the Pro 2 but then again, who cares.. they are the minority.
People do wish to hear about issues with this phone, i know i do. ive posted many issues that i dont care for/wish to see resolved. what they dont want is someone finding any excuse to bash the phone without acknowledging the positive aspects. I personally think a more detailed poll would be very beneficial. preferably with information on how best to get resolution per each carrier. you know... something to actually help users. novel idea huh? I know verizon is pretty easy on returns but sprint is a different matter. Perhaps someone could try and contact a regional manager, get his/her info so everyone who has this issue can contact them and express their concern over a possibly serious hardware issue. Someone should also contact the manufacturer. Would people here be willing to create a generic complaint form too fill out and request a permanent production change?

Phone

Sprint
PPC-6600

Verizon
Samsumg i760
HTC VX6800 - Mogul
HTC VX6850 - Touch Pro
HTC VX6875 - Touch Pro 2

Feathered Access -
Free Live Mobile Television On The Go!
http://featheredaccess.com

Last edited by eldersoul; 09-18-2009 at 11:36 PM.