View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:18 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I had a feeling that might be the case.

While I'm using Calk's 23049 ROM... how do I switch those panoramic backgrounds?? I can't decide if they are making me dizzy or I'm just swooning cuz they're so cool looking.
Are there special backgrounds included in the ROM? (When I went into Settings to change the background, it just defaulted to the pictures from my camera on the IS. I know they aren't going to work.)
If you want some pre-made backgrounds or a guide on how to make them, click on the link in my sig. If you want to remove it and set things to default gen.y manila 2.1 (besides clock), install cab in this post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.