N00b
Threadstarter

hyun1120 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I hope you are just joking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty50 View Post
i would either a)take the card supplied with the touch and return that or b)not send one back at all and see what happens. i was promised the touch by ecare on monday and IF it shows up i will be sending back a chewed on mogul (courtesy of my 5 month old puppy), an 32mb mem card, a home charger that has been chewed in half then taped back together (again courtesy of my pup) and that leather wallet case also chewed up. i think she has been telling me all along the mogul needs to go...I'm designing a teflon, dog-proof, waterproof, IED proof case if anyone's interested
You better hope, they don't charge you for the phone. They are replacing it for you, because of the technical issues that the Mogul has. They are expecting a resonalble conditioned Mogul back from you, so they can "fix" it up and use it as refurbs replacements.

They do inspect the phone on arrival and take appropriate actions towards it.
(ie. charge the account for missing parts of the phone)

If they find it that your phone is damaged too much, they just might charge you for the phone itself, unless, the ecare rep clearly told you "it doesn't matter how messed up your current phone is, we'll replace it with this brand new Touch".

I hope your are just joking around,, but if not,, please don't do that,, because by you doing so, will cause eCare to be very cautious when someone request Touch replacement... MEANING,, NO MORE SUCCESSFUL TOUCH REPLACEMENT FOR MOGUL USERS.