View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 02:22 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: eMail and Messaging Icons Don't Work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottago View Post
UPDATE: After doing a hard reset and restoring everything except my email and deleting my inbox files on my storage card, my email and messaging icons work again. After about 2 hours with my emails set up manually, my icons stopped working again. So I just deleted the inbox files on my card and sure enough my icons are working again and I can now access my mail and SMS. Now all I need to do is figure out what is corrupting my storage files on my card.
I suggest you take your storage card out of your device and put it in an sd adapter and insert it into a card slot in your pc/laptop or into a reader and remove any data files that you absolutely have to keep and save them to your pc. Then reformat your storage card FAT32 and then reinstall the data files you extracted. Ideally if you can do without some of those files on your storage card then just reformat the card to erase everything, format and start fresh. Then you shouldn't have any more problems.