View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:21 AM
erkme73
PPCGeeks Regular

erkme73 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

I'd be happy with that number of pass/fail.

Yes, i think I've tried every combination now, and here's my position:

If I start a call and the call 'connects', the hangup buttons (both) work as designed. The result, a disconnected call, but you're still in the dialer screen. And the dialer is responsive and will immediately allow another call.

However, if I press the 'end call' software button while the call has not yet connected (says dialing...) then the dialer screen disappears, I'm dropped out into the today screen, and the call continues in the back ground. At that point, the phone ability of my phone is hosed. I cannot get back to the dialer with the 'talk key' or the phone icon in the start menu. It takes about 30-45 seconds to time out - at which point all returns to normal.

I think we've rulled out 9/5 to 9/6 as being the cause, since 9/5 has the same issues. The flashing of both a dumped stock image and a shipped stock image (Sprint) also made no difference. I don't know what other variables to try.

Again I've turned off TF3D and "windows default' option in the Today items screen. I'd love to just use the HTC dialer (if there is such a thing).

The only thing that made a REAL difference was taking my Ambien on an empty stomach... woohooo!!!