View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:37 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Coming Soon] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Will the 23409 sys have the hidden task manager built in the sys or will I have to add it?
It's just a reg. edit. Very easy to add to an app.reg in the kitchen and have it there if it's not already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Please don't forget COM2 !!

This is my only hope for making the transition to 6.5.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Visual kitchen is pretty simple to add new SYS. You can read this thread to get an idea on how it's done. The part that takes the longest (maybe 5 min) is recmodding certain modules into files. You can find out what ones are good to recmod here in post 1. If it's not included and people are having trouble, I'm sure I or someone else can upload the sys that can just be dropped in. It looks like calc already has a lot in there (gonna be a big kitchen ).