View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 09:29 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: manila 2.6 icons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradleyj44 View Post
does this work on the stock rom with TF3D
It should work. The manila file names for the tray icons are the same in TF3D and TF3D2.1 (which is why you can use TF3D1 icons in TF3D2). The main difference is TF3D2.1 has a calendar and stock icons, which would just put a couple extra files in your /windows directory that would not be used if you install the cab. The manila files in the posted cab are not cfc compressed, so TF3D1 should do just fine with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98classic View Post
it doesnt, u need manila 2.1
Have you actually tried it? If it really doesn't, it shouldn't be too hard to get them into tf3d1 manila files using cfcgui.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1
anyone notice poor battery performance after install? day after i uninstalled and my battery life was better. is that possible, for just an icons cab?
I don't see how it could affect battery life. It's just replacing 1 qtc image file with another.