View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 11:49 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Pro 2 is Also missing 3d accelaration. Confirmed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I underlined it for U
Okay, I may have been a bit "General", I meant to say it as far as performance/visual hardware specs. You can notice that by me referring to the iPhone 3gs after that that was what I was referring to. I rather not argue about things like mogul is better irDA port or etc..>.>

Quote:
So the purpose of this thread is to have HTC give it's drivers for a better phone performance. Not graphics? LMAO! Exiled keep on pointing out how better Iphone 3D engine than HTC. Even posted few videos of the 2 apps running on both devices. Posted it in onother thread too. Now he's like. "agreed" this really make me laugh today. Exiled. Ur a tool. HAHAHA!
He did not say that the TP2 should have a snap dragon or Tegra did he? all he asked was for the drivers..it is obvious that even with drivers it would not beat an iPhone 3gs...

The touch pro 2 is suppose to be the last one on the MSM72XX line in this for factor...HTC could have at least thrown us a bone at the end?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 08-31-2009 at 12:02 AM.