View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 09:11 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
OK it DOESN'T work now, you have your confirmation. Right after I posted that post I went back to my phone, pulled stylus...nothing....hit power she woke up, BUT was locked up and wouldnt slide. SO I soft reset and tried it again... no stylus awake but had full functions again. Went back to settings in S2U2 to find that it now had the stylus to unlock option selected as "yes" but it was grayed out again. Now I'm scratchin my head. It always worked with the stock ROM. BUT like I said not that big of a deal to me, I'm here for the ROM not for the phone wakin up when I pull the stylus. Thanks ThreeFaces, I will dig into later. Band camp is sweet bro, why are you wasting time here when you could be whaling some Bach strokin piano keys instead????
That's what I assumed would be the case...just wanted to be sure. ...my band is heavily influenced by the classics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay829 View Post
this option was already unchecked
Yea..."check off" in dude speak I guess means...check it. I'll change the wording in the instructions. You want this option enabled to clear up your problem.

WEATHER STUFF:

When you set your city in World Clock [the clock on your home screen], as ahuskins mentioned, it will correctly display the Weather in the Calendar Day-View. Screen shots attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen21.jpg (73.9 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen22.jpg (61.0 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!