View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 07:35 PM
santod
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: alternative orb client?

I know this is probably more then you need, just as was Kinoma player. However at this time, this is the only other option I can find. Unfortunately, it's not even released yet either.

The new Core Player 2.0 will have an Orb downloadable plugin to use with it. One of the new features of this release of the Core Player is supposed to be a newer more finger friendly interface.

CorePlayer is highly regarded as one of the best, if not best, video players available for Windows Mobile. Whenever a new video player is released, it’s always compared to CorePlayer. Well, it looks like the popular media player will be getting a major update soon. CoreCodec has made an announcement about an upcoming 2.0 release. This update comes after 2 years of releasing 1.x updates and will feature new content.

CorePlayer 2.0 is said to bring “a whole new layer of usability.” Once it hits 2.x, new channel content feeds will be introduced under what they call their “Web Guide.” There will also be downloadable plug-ins for YouTube, Orb and so on. In order to use these services, CoreCodec will require customers to create an account with them which will allow users to customize CorePlayer to their liking.

CoreCodec is aiming for a September release as far as 2.0 is concerned.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!