View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 10:49 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
"Personal" settings icons fix is making sure all the icons show up in the Settings\Personal control panel. By default, on the new builds, the only icon that shows up is the "Buttons" icon. The fix was to make sure that the "Input", "Owner Information" and "Phone" icons are back.
joojoobee666, I'm sure this is a dumb question, but where in the SYS do you delete the 'redirect' value to fix the Personal settings. Also, are the hardware volume keys just made to show the new drop-down menu now? Finally, is it better to use the stock volume control (vs the HTC ones)? It seems like the in-call volume does not work with the HTC one. Thanks for the help...I had been sticking with 23016, so I'm still trying to learn about the newer builds.