Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
daveedem
Regular 'Geeker

daveedem is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Assasin View Post
I upgraded to Helmi's WM6 and few questions came up. Will software and hacks for the Mogul be compatible with this upgrade? I was looking into the Sprint TV option til that was shutdown until the launch of the new version for upcoming phone. Which leads me to my next question. I tried Orb, but it doesn't stream because I have HDTV tuner card. An alternative is Slingbox. Does anyone know what version of Slingbox would work. I;ve seen one version for $100 and a version for $200. I just want to stream from my desktop. Any input would be appreciated.
I can answer some of your questions. Yes most will be compatible (at least in my case they have been). I've been running helmi since day 1 and now have Robmayer's clean version 4 of Helmi's ROM running with little to now problems. Occaisional landscape slide lock up but that's been there since the beginning.

I have most of the mogul mods on my device and they seem to work. There is a thread about bugs with helmi's ROM, you may want to search that for specifics. Sorry I can't help with the slingshot question - although I have a friend that was using it wirelessly - just not on his device.