View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 04:14 AM
shadow-tech
Regular 'Geeker

shadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on repshadow-tech is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
good idea but

only problem is the apache wont take more then one keypress at a time. anykey-- including joystick and softkeys. not too big a deal, but the apache wont replace a psp or ds anytime soon because of this. running and jumping it platform games is hard. shooting and running etc.

plus the joy stick is a 4-way not an 8-way like all video games since 1970 are.

sucks cause i was hoping with the 6800 this would be addressed but i think its still a 4-way joystick.

if there is a way to do it, that i dont know of, then I too would be a customer of a d-pad addon.

when i play games in 'widscreen' on the apache use the 4-way as the dpad and the record,volumeup,volume down, and 'e' button as A, B, X, Y
closes to a Snes controller layout as I can get. fyi.