View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 03:55 AM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Nah not really even close to his. Mine are all custom icons I have made. Its coming along okay the icon making part but still working on the purchasing of the liscense for the PE Explorer and WINCe Cab Maker around $230 total for both.
isn't there a free alternative to those programs? there must be some sort of open source program developers here & on xda use, i can't imagine all these great files coming from people that forked over that much cash for making non-profit files

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetfreak View Post
Hmmmm. Those are both new problems. Can you guys check to make sure you have the phcanoverbmp.dll registry edits that Tsowen has in the first post?

Try this and let me know...
i installed the later cab file (not the one in the zip found in the link in your sig) and it works great! thanks gadgetfreak! have u thought about including an icon that will make the htc task manager match the rest? is that hard to do? i'd love to see my taskbar completely matched when on home screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I just reinstalled and everything looks perfect.
My only request would be to have a MS/Windows Start icon. Or some sort of generic thing...I never really liked that HTC logo. I guess there's worse...
i just installed dwizzy's new microsoft logo start button, looks a bit large and out of place in the screenshot with the GFrom taskbar but its not so bad on the device in person, it would be awesome if gadgetfreak could shrink it down and/or block it in as with all the other icons to make it match perfectly *hint hint*