View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 11:49 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please dont flame I really want to know.....

i'm taking a huge pass on the TP2... battery life is worse than the TP and i really cant handle that. its a lil clunky in the hand, like too thick for my taste.

maybe try the omnia2 i8000 which is just as big but thinner... do you NEED the keyboard when you have a GIGANTIC screen!? IMO the omnia was the most stable winmo device i owned, so there is no doubt in my mind the omnia2 i8000 will be an Elite winmo device

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!