View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 01:58 PM
sanmanc
In the state of confusion

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Did anyone else get this email from SPRINT??

I had something similar last year but instead of an email it was a phone call. The person on the other end said they were with Sprint, the calling number did not come back as Sprint when I did a search, and said they could credit my account $70 if I renewed. She also started asking my for my number, name, and PIN. My response was you called me why do you need my number. Long story short I started questioning her and asked for a call back number. As soon as I hung up I called Sprint and they told me the number that called me was not in their directory. The rep also said that they do not offer a $70 credit to renew accounts but they do offer $50 off per line credit on the account if I renewed. That was $200 I wasn't going to pass up so I did so. The Sprint CS rep then sent me to the fraud line so I could report the person that called me.

Moral of the story: Call Sprint and ask them about this email. You may get a better deal unless you are planning on switching carriers.