View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 08:15 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need an Incoming Call Screen Locking Program

Alright kids, I know many of you out there are using screen lock programs like S2U2 and Pocketshield... But all I'm looking for is a simple program that locks the screen so that you have to slide it or something to answer an incoming call. Half the time when someone calls me I end up hitting the soft key for answer or ignore before I even get the phone out of my pocket.

The kicker is that I don't want to lock my phone for any other occasion. I know S2U2 and Pocketshield and even the standard WinMo 6.5 lock screen have this 'incoming call lock' feature, but all of those require you to lock your phone all the time - something I DON'T want to do. I prefer to just tap the power button on the top of the screen to turn it off instead of locking the darn thing.

So what do you guys suggest?