gjbnh
PPCGeeks Regular

gjbnh is keeping up the good workgjbnh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Android For The Vogue Is Here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearuphere View Post
I get this, too. I'd love to try the newest builds, but I have only been able to get one of the early V1.5's to boot properly. It is Build# CRB43. I've tried with and without the data file, everything in the card's root directory as well as an Android directory in the main memory root.
I'm using an 8GB card. I'm going to try an older 1GB as I've read other people have had success with a smaller one, but I'd prefer to keep using the 8GB. I've got a Bell Touch with stock 6.1 if that matters.

I think there may be something wrong with the native (fat or fat32) filesystem. Somebody at XDA suggest I reformat the card ( after copying stuff first) This cleared the problem up. I booted with no problems, and ran Android. This also appears to have fixed the problem I had with WM suddenly deciding I was running unsigned apps when in WM. Give this a try and see if it works for you. Do a fresh install of the Android files to.

Last edited by gjbnh; 08-14-2009 at 05:29 AM. Reason: spelling and better sentence structure
This post has been thanked 1 times.